Monday, December 18, 2006

a poem I made right after I was captivated by the beauty of sunrise and the feeling i have last December 17, 2006 in my room with a special someone in my heart!

Wat this is for you~

Sigh---
by Claudio Ramos II

With the darkness wrapped in our senses
All we feel is the lust embedded in our innocence
Yes--- we both share
This secret love affair
Intertwining of fluids
That marks the start of the quest
--- remarkable and breathless
-sigh

As we touched each other's lips
All I feel is happiness,
yet fear also dominates
For this night might end so soon
Lord, please help me and,
continue to make me bloom
- sigh

With the embrace I feel secured
An unexplainable pain that I am willing to endure
Knowing that this feeling is different
in this society's judgment
Surely, more pain will come
Out of this stage realized with ignorance and arrogance
- sigh

As i dig down into the deep
All i feel is tiresome but very complete
Giving all my best,
the hell I care about the rest
Happy --- confused
If these feelings are meant to be abused
But this night--- remarkable and breathless
--- feeling senseless
There is greater tension of what lies ahead
- sigh

With the different images of plans in mind
as I wish to look on another beautiful sunshine
Thanking for this soul and this persona
Who brought additional inspiration to me feeling artista
Don't want to open the door
Don't want to continue the movement of time
As i get into my slumber
Feeling happy - yet afraid
Confused - yet great
With this penetration into my life
Indeed, Claudio is hooked up with a huge knife
- sigh

No comments: