Sunday, January 11, 2009



i am just freaking confused as to what i will do with my crown--- and that is my hair---...some are very happy seeing me with this new hairstyle. yes, easy to manage and not that much expensive, i mean no clay nor paste or whatsoever. but others and i mean close friends are asking me to grow it for i lost my identity as a person and as an artist!!!

these pictures are the newest, in revealing my self. heheh.... before leaving the Christmas season behind. me with Jay Aldecoa- a SSEAYP alumnus and Junjun Villamero- TOSP 2008, went to the famous Absin's Christmas House. this majestic house best exemplifies Christmas and indeed it gave me the feeling of being a child. Love the intricate and the well chosen masterpieces- from the color down to the antique collections... i mean this house is a must to see edifice in this city of dumaguete...

surely, i will look for a time to again have a glimpse to this great house. and hopefully i will be able to do that with my family! God bless and see you next Christmas...

4 comments:

michelle said...

oooh. i like your hair!:)

Grand Pirouettes said...

thanks mich...see yah soon...

Zusabel said...

well, just dropping by...u know my opinion already. ;-)

Mary said...

I like your hair. It's always good to change your image from time to time. Like Madonna, always reinventing herself. :)