Saturday, April 21, 2007

this poem is dedicated to a friend... who went on a vacation for one sem, and she is making her comeback this June... she is no other than Klen klen Virgo pataksil...

i had a nice time talking to this ghurl and wow nagkagulo at nagkalat kami sa Boston market with another chavacano kabsi--- allan!

to my critics... back to rhyming napud ko!

Poisonous Virgo

beauty....
bubbly.....
and funny
that is my collection
a treasure huge as a nation

a barbie
a candy
a sweetie
with a touch like the deer named bambie

full of substance
as she always sway
and make me dance

thank god
psshht! she is not that bad

people see her strange
but i tell you
she is one great concept of rage

people see her like a bitch
but mind you
its better than being a witch

people see her differently
but the hell i care
for she i one precious jewelry

this is my stone...
my friend...
a piece of happiness
a piece of greatness
Thanking God for a soul
that reminds me how deep his love can roll
his love in me
will always set me free, for such great creature
i will forever be thankful


klen klen, always remind me of how life is... yup, i know she has her own stupid acts... but well we love our friends no matter what and who they are!!!!

kleng! you made my day!

3 comments:

ianne said...

wow.. back to su na diay c kleng? pagkaperfek.. hehehehe....

i miss boston market claudz.. wa may lami food diri oi... hahah

musta?

Grand Pirouettes said...

hoi kalami kunu sa fud dira.. mga tori and all. yup mubalik sya.. gwapa a kaayo...

asdad said...

ur such a sweet friend claude :)