Sunday, April 01, 2007

basilan on the go!!!!

whoa... i am back here at last... my hometown for a short vacation. yes i will be back to dumaguet for an outreach event in bicol ryt after the holy week. wel i am enjoying the company of my crazy siblings.. the long debates with my lolo and lola, the chika fever with my mom, and the straight forward (hahaha bet yah straight?) conversations with my dad. hahahah

well i havent seen my highschool friends and that will be another story...

but well the news about my grand graduation from a very prestigious university is becoming a hit, topping it in the charts! most of the peopl claims that they studied in Silliman, that their relatives grdauted there and bla bla blabla.... heheheh, that only shows how great the school is.. bt the thing is, my father is very proud of it! whoa...

anyways just dropping by, with this very hot internet cafe, with only one ceiling fan... wha! Basilan move on.... so much for that hope evrybody is haing the best of summer but before jumping out with your bikinis and shorts... please be guided with the events and activities for the holy week... specially or us Christians...

that is all.. i am longing for a new feeling... cant wait to get my pen and write another poem....

i hate with the politics here... grabe,.....

kadaghang topic oi!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: