Saturday, March 24, 2007

wow
a day before the formal rites of the 94th Commencement exercises, silliman university, where in i am marching together with other 800 souls and dreamers, that will later be the leaders of this country. it is just so ironic, because i don't feel like attending the ceremony, honest! even it is an honor to be leading the graduates as an honor student, aside from the fact that me and my mom are having a little of these cat fights because of some preprations for these once in a lifetym event. wah...
i think it is the fact that the concept of being an honor student and a graduate still di not sink in my mind, and i am still overwelmed with the things that happened to me... the bonding that i found with all the people , actors, and production staff from my play - Alimyon. yesterday we took and escape all the busy pedicab noise and dusty roads of dumaguete and stretched our tired bodies at a beach resort somewhere at Bacong. laughing, sharing the fun times, drinking all these holy liquids, and at the same time sharing the great cries from our hearts because of some things, that we never imagined would happen.
Mayah Dulnuan,a friend and my stage manager, a theatre person. really congratulated me on how i was able to build a new family from different souls, who just met and established a long and lasting friendship. this alone makes me feel insane... everytime i am trying to get the tought of me graduating so soon, ay ugma na diay!

wah... also the fact that i am staying here in Silliman, gives me a feeling that well i am still and will be here, so no pressure!!!!!! i will still meet my crazy collections next june.. or more or less be with them this summer..... wah! you know the concept of parting ways and leaving some great people who became part of your daily itenerary! but that missing will not have its place soon, coz as i have said i will still be here hahah! teacher na ko! so minimize drinking and party bar hopping!

i think these reason makes me feel hmmmm basta i cant explain. for sure you will agree with me that this unexplained feeling is the term we call ----- Excitement... so excited ko? am i!!!! hahahah

well thanks to all people who became and are part of my collge life. you made my collge life one of the best or i may say close to the best or the bet part of my life..... love you all...........

4 comments:

ianne said...

hi claud, congratz...

anna katrina said...

claudy! congratz! sorry wasn't able to come to your lil get together... :( But i'm so proud of you! deserve jud nimo everything! you had a wonderful year jud... you have Kahayag, your plays were awesome and now, you have your diploma... magna cum laude pa! idol jud... we'll always be here no matter what. Wish you all the best.mwahmwah!!! :)

Grand Pirouettes said...

thanks for the comments dearies.... keep it up.. bitaw thanks and i share this to all my friends.. including you guys... and those willing to be my friends.. ug tong mga laki nga gibinuangan ko... mura pud daghan./... hahah

ianne said...

mga laki jud!!!! hehehe....