Sunday, March 04, 2007

Wahhhhhhh

all i could do is shout and be the happiest man on earth.... for 3 reasons....

1. My play was a sucess, and im getting good reviews from it, well there are some but i will say very few of them well you can never please evryone. But as a whole the play was outstanding. I am just happy for the fact that people stayed for 2 hours and 30 minutes watching the play. and that alone is already an honor. the Luce auditorium was full. heheheh though they are required...hahahha well yon.. im done na jud with that stressful play.. and hope was able to touch peoples lives, and really brought the meaning im the consiousness of the people who watched. lets promote gender and sexula awareness!

2. i am blessed with great, friends. the Alimyon productions, would not be a sucess if not because of the help of great friends... one text away and these people will just be there, like mushrooms in the forest and sure fire, ready to take the leap on helping me in all things. i commend Richu Kung, a kahayag friend, who became my caterer, or the food incharge... i never expected he will do all those things. Thanks Chung. To aiken Quipot, still a kahayag friend, who is always hungry when it comes to the magical stage and the perfroming arts, he makes me happy all the time, and injects me all those happy and fun jokes, to get away all those wrinkles and stuffs, he helped me with the make up and other things. as i have said, i feel secure when this Bubbly creature is around. To Nonito Cuizon, who sacrificed his own personal satisfaction of watching the play, because i asked him to take the video, yon, nagpugong sya to the highest para di sya mu laugh. thanks kaayo nitz.... Mwah!

Mga friends who are always there, Ratzel, Lyde, Anna, Ger, Easter and Husband, The Weekly Sillimanian, Portal Yearbook, Outheast Asia Organization, and the Kahayag Dance Troupe. Thanks for everything. Si ate Sharon Rose Dadang, Basta tanan who helped me. the teachers who required their lambs to watch... Maam Selibio, Maam Rina Fernadez, Sir Oracion, Sir Van Peel, Sir montenegro and maam Phoebie Tan.. and all those people who helped me.

And lastly to my actors... and my mucicians, si Noy and Jerry. Grabe Grabe.. These people made and gave me another family that i will treasure the next years of my existence. the people who listened, sacrificed their precious times,their studies, their love life... grabe.. thanks and hope you gained a good experience. i will be missing you all. actually im starting to miss you na.... but well we will see if naay repeat.

Thank you all.

3. My family, papa and mama, Ate amam, biboy, nikki, iris and roy roy. Grabe jud. these people are my wealth and my pearls that i have in my pocket. you will always be the inspiration that i have to be the best/. My father, came and watched my play... kakaiba yon, though he coud not comprehend the cenuano language, still he was so happy. Mand the play menas a lot to me, because, father and mother spent their 23rd Wedding anniversary on that date, March 3..... wah!!! grabe jud... Wa na ko masay...

But above all God... thanks for the big talent... and so i know i have a big responsibility.... help me always to do the best in all things you give me... love you God, and continue make me a tool of your love!

To god be the Glory.....

Stars are that far for us to know how far our dreams can go, if we will partner it with hardwork and dedication...

4 comments:

mj said...

claude,

i'm glad to know that your play was a success. congratulations!!! ^_^ i'm sure all the hard work has paid off.

may God continue to bless and guide you!

Mary :)

anna katrina said...

congrats claud!!!

ahlavet jud... power ang Alimyon dai... :D proud. extremely proud! :D

Grand Pirouettes said...

for all those who had their comments... mj and anna, thanks for the message... love you... il continue doing things because of alll of you who believed and will always be there.... love you

lyde said...

hi claud!

rivers of thanks and congratulations to you...

i'm even more glad to be part of your happiness...