Wednesday, March 21, 2007

after the four years of waiting, nope i will include the one year escapades in the land of the rising sun - Japan...so a total of 5 crazy years in college... trying to get the most form tmy teachers, from the people around me and from the experience.... am i ready to get and fly high....?

well this question for sure haunts every college graduates, for no one really knows what is at stake for everybody out there.... it is as if going in a competition with billions of other souls trying to fit in a one seat of fame... but lately i discovered that well why will i rush in to that world if i know i would not be happy, trying to get those millions of money, yet my heart is craving for something that is always my love and my passion, and that is the world of performing arts.

whoa! it feels different having this feeling lately for i am also caught in a middle of a lot of roads whhich i am having hard time to understand... will my family be happy of the path i will be taking? are they expecting too much from me, knowing i am a sillimanian, the only in the family. humility aside, graduating with flying colours... well i really do not know. as of now, i am determined to explore more of my interests by teaching and with this be a good instrument of change with my drive to be on stage. and at the same time touching peoples lives with what i believe is great.

i am just so pleased and happy, when a cast of my play --- alimyon, Fitchy, is really becoming and making her name, in the field of stage. it is just overwelming for you know thta you help her to build more confidence and for sure she will agree with me that she learned from the expereince she gained from my play. that is really sometjhing that i will cherished for the rest of my life. seeing her yesterday at the seniors day, while doing a skit makes my heart roar and happy....

thank God for that avenue of helping me realize to really push on the limits on making a difference with what i got! well you have a talent why hide it? remember the parable of talents? that is one great fact that we should always remember when we speak of talents offereing and sharing!!

love you guys....

No comments: