Wednesday, July 25, 2007

silliman university library....
july 25, 2007

i hate yesterday, for it was a long bad day....
i hate myself for not complying things at the ryt time and place...
i hate myself for i don't know how and when to say NO....
i hate myself for i try to please other people even if i don't want to please them.........
i hate one of my teachers...
i hate my labandera who sends and picks my clothes not in the secheduled time...
i hate my room for we are congested and it is so hot...
and with that they keep on playing all these PC ames until dawn..........
i hate some of the boardmates i have or most of them for they just make some noise without considering that there are people who are tired and stressed out...Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
i hate stress, but i am always in this mode...
i hate the fact the i am always in trouble with other people....si9mple exchange of thoughts and principles and discussions with anyone might lead to some trouble...
i hate seeing someone for she destroys my day and eventually makes my mood bad...
incase, i hate it coz i will be missing a lot of things this saturday if ever we will push through with our Siquijor performance...

i hate the fact that my crush doesnt find me ok... huhuhuhu

i hate it coz, i miss the chit chat and talks with razcel and lyde...
i hate it coz i miss writing poems and stories....
i hate it for many people are shocked with the change and with the move to become happy....
i hate it for why is there a need for me to experience all this things....
i hate it because i just hate the idea of something that finds me difficult to write it here....

i hate it coz i miss my home, my mom, my siblings.... i hate it coz i dont know if i am making the ryt choice in my life and i hate it for i am into different options and i am having hard time choosin the riht one... or in those choices the riht one is missing....

God help me..... mwahhhh!!!

this is just a simple picture of how troubled i am these days....
you may see the biggest smile when you see me around,,,, but its only my teddy bear and my pillows who serve as the testimonies to the pain and hurt i am experiencing now...

i hate it for why is there a need to say these things....


maybe it just satisfies me............. wah!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

michelle said...

mam, kung san ka masaya. support! luv luv. ok ra na mam. people might be busy but you can still write whatever you want. you just need an outlet diba.muah.

ianne said...

claud, ok raka... todo rant ni nga post ha? hehe...

ok ranang life... sad pod gani usahay diri.. pero keber! enjoy life! go!

BEATORRES said...

:-)

Grand Pirouettes said...

sa mga nagcomment salamat klaayo.............. mwahhhhhhh