Thursday, August 09, 2007

SU Library.....
Waiting for my 3:00 PM class.....

Lately, all things are going my way, i guess.... but there are always these things that either makes you happy or makes your nerves freak out!
problems are always there but the hell i care! manigas yang mga problem na yan... i still have a lot of books to read for my masteral class.... i have a report due this Tuesday.... i still did not start computing the grades of my spoiled students and i haven't had the chance to fix and to clean my room.... hehehe

i noticed i am so "lingas" lately... spending a lot of time to other things but i am not regretting those time spent for they made me happy and alive... hehhehehe

i really do not know where this blog is heading but i'm definitely sure that i need to greet and to wish a friend, BEa, who is celebrating her birthday today.... hehehehe

When i asked God for a relationship last summer and before i graduated, i kept on waiting and yes......he answered my prayers but instead of giving me one... he placed me in different roads of happiness and cloud 9 effect....though i am not complaining, its just that the different situations are somewhat difficult to understand and to analyze..... but yes!!!! that is why i am just smiling at all these things and as much as possible not worrying about all these things.... but the moment i am all alone in the room before i close my eyes to meet my angels in my slumber, things in different packages and colours cloud my mind leading me to nowhere....

all i wanna do and feel now is to bring me back to that feeling of love! maybe i was traumatized or got hurt so much... but one thing for sure i am in love with this unique soul right now... but still cant do my moves for its not right but its ok! heheheh

all i wanna do and feel is to find my way back into LOVE!!!!!

hope i made sense!

No comments: