Monday, August 20, 2007

WI Max
11:09
August 20, 2007

the night is full of mystery as i prepare myself for another battle - that is to face all my notes and my books for i will be delivering my report tomorrow around 4 in the afternoon... hopefully i will be able to make it. God is and will always be good to us... eventhough we turn out to be the worst and the spoiled human species in this land... i can say i am the best example of this, but certainly i would like to thank Him for all the blessings... hopefully i am in the right tracK and i am with good and the right friends in backing me up in all of my encounters with life... God bless to all of you guys...

i just drop by to say that life is so nice.... there is the sweetness to it and there will be the stage where we can say that the world is against us... maybe i am in the stage of sweetness... and hopefully i will be there forever but that won't happen for sure... continuously we will be experiencing the roller coaster ride of this journey.... God bless to me....

still need to entertain all my notes and all the things need to finish before the sun will smile tomorrow...
good nyt!!!!

1 comment:

michelle said...

mam, musta? hehe. add pud ko sa imong links beh. whispersswirlsstares.blogspot.
muah!=)