Saturday, June 21, 2008

June 22,2008--- 1:07 AM

Gently the whisper of the rushing wind touches my soul... sweet yet full of substance...this whisper signals me to submit myself to what i know i have and i will have in my existence--- my Pride... i am just wandering how far will this lead me... for many who will read this specially those people who know me --- and i mean who really are-- Claudio is the synonym of Pride---yes... I mean, common, pride-- and immediately you will incur the entirely negative note of what i believe is my weapon, the tool that keeps my head going and my heart to atleast stand up even though it still carries the bruises and the on-the-process healing.. Go healing, go on... mama will eventually bring some medicines.... and it will come...

The wind roared like the lion in the jungle as it contradicts a lost bee playing the flourescent bulb just above me, i looked up, and another sound got my attention that eventualy led me to notice a neophyte member of this house in his room...... and i am trying to think how much money my boardmates spent evrytime they play dota... as if i am the one giving them the money, but yes, i guess the fun is worth the single peso they pay...same with what i said is my weapon.. this is what i know and still believeing, caused me into trouble all the time.. but hey, i am not saying i am also the synonym of war.. that is too much.it is just for the past days i tried to weigh and to see things in all angles... i mean, i have gained much experience and much maturity from all that happened... but the memories still lingers.. i dont care of how many people i lost along the way... they taught me great lessons... lessons and gave me strong warnings and even phobias of giving my finger and this finger there is the extra incentive of giving my entire being... i just trust people in just a split second...

But a great friend once told me that in life we need to hold on... people come and go.. there are people who are just limited to your past and their role ends there.. and never they will be part of your journey for tomorrow.. that is i guess... same with me in their life stories.. i am trying to find ways and means.. but i turn around and see few of the best.. few of the well raped by the times of life... weathers shapes the mountains, experiences shape the human persona...

now, as i write this, i am just so happy of doing a teambuilding to SUCNA officers and was lucky enough to grace and to get a lot of new insights from Dr. Sinda- gee... she was fantastic... one great leader and a person... anyways the teambuilding was stressful, but again the my heart is richer than what i ever imagined... had the chance to chat with a friend who is now in china...and the excitement of clinching myself to whatever scholarship and opportunities abroad... hopefully i will be able to do that soon... but as of now, i am determined to fix myself.. and hopefully at the end of the road i will be able to take on the right turn to my very complicated route... and my pride, again and again is the fuel that makes me going...

and i will submit myself to slumber... hoping for a great day tomorrow...

need to wash my clothes... got no labandera! hahahah


No comments: