Thursday, October 30, 2008

My new song...

i did this when i was in my third week of insanity. Late afternoon when dumaguete was preparing herself for the buglasan and thye unigames...i did this at chantily with thier delicious burger and coffee.. the first time i enjoyed cape... wah!!
with tears hahay... here it goes...

(no title yet)

As i close my eyes
I see the remnants of the past
pain leading to insane
could not sleep but i just want to weep
for you are the only love of my life, oh baby you're so deep

* stop cursing baby coz i'm missing you badly
totally in pain, insane
help me and please explain

Chorus:
the day you said good bye
i asked myself why
i want you to stay
for we have a lot to say
and i pray pray pray
you'll be back like what we have yesterday
for you're the only one i know who is true making my life beautiful as blue..
you you you... lalalalal
we both must say i love you

and when we satyed together
gently caresing one another
super i felt the love so real forever
but i don't know what to do
why you suddenly flew and made me fell the bad fool untrue

Baby could not sleep
and the bottle of Vodkha here comes to rescue me
Mariah's song becomes the lullaby of your supposedly role
of whatever we had and i'm sad
please be back coz i don't want to have an attack

Superman could not bring what we both had
Superman could not bring what we both had
superman could not bring what we both had

Bridge:
Don't close the door
for we know that there is love we bothe are fighthing for
Baby baby come back to me
let's sway and dance the night away and make this day a moment to stay!


--------
Thanks Naddie for helping me out with some of the tunes... wee...
this song helped and is helping me to recover and get back and stand up all over agin!
thanks and the cafe is closing already!sorry for the wrong spellings!

mwah!

1 comment:

Verna T.S. Villanueva said...

this is THE song!