Wednesday, October 22, 2008

portals

October 22, 2008
4:47 AM

It was a long stretch of portals
well lit
well erected

it was a strange search
sacrifice---
was about to come
until you stood tall
amidst the portal

it changed

come
wrapped me with those extensions
my longings and despairs

until the smile of Luna
half-baked yet full
became the only sight of meeting faces
meeting ends
trapped with the darkness
viewed and glanced by the elusive jewels
slowly caressed and well coated by the sand
as i rubbed d entrance of his portals
indeed tall and erected
psssssst

we ran heading to that den
still coated with sand
not minding the audience

finally a splash came over me

exhausted yet fulfilled

Don't go

stay for i need d answer
of that puzzle
will cupid hit me?
hopefully yes
Portals enter and i submit myself to saunter
yet leading to my long deserved slumber
No
i need to have him...
oops no forever but still will i remember
the Luna
the sand
the jewels
and so i wish portal come enter...

No comments: