Sunday, October 26, 2008

tears
chantilly, 5:00 Pm

(with burger and two cups of coffee)

the stains of purity
were abandoned
trying to wander
trying to ask
tying to beg
why it is not yet over

fin?
i don't think so
the mask
the facade
the fake smiles
hiding inside

the cloth
that covers the wrath
the worms eating my nights
solitude and despair
bring me and come do the repair

and as these raindrops
from my vision roam the earth
i too submit to lowness
but still my pride wins over the sadness that haunts me day and night
please let this end
for i don't want to submit myself to death

stains proving the purity now...
dirty yet the whiteness prevails
hope
i believe so
sigh!
and tears made me ok!

---to you who changed all stories just to accommodate your self hurting and stupidity.

1 comment:

Verna T.S. Villanueva said...

get a cbox claude! hehe. i miss you.